Professional Pilot is about decision making. Far from your typical textbook on aerodynamics and systems, this book takes you right up front to learn from a master turbine pilot who’s been there. Include:
• Take-off V-speeds and the real physics of takeoff performance.
• Handling runway contamination.
• Cruise speed and fuel control in turbine aircraft.
• High altitude flight dynamics.
• The dangers of high altitude physiology.
• Managing icing conditions and the inadequacy of the regs in making real-world decisions about those conditions.
• Surviving emergencies such as rapid decompression and in-flight fire.